- Return Policy
What is Cactus Store return policy?
Our official return policy for products we carry is as follows:
- We accept return of defective item within 30 days of purchase;
- Upon receiving the returned item, we would either send you a replacement or refund the item price to you;
- The shipping cost of returned item would be borne by you and we will be responsible for the shipping cost of the replacement.
What is your product warranty?
Cactus’s products such as flashes, wireless flash triggers, etc. have one-year warranty period. Other non-Cactus products we carry subject to the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
What should I do if I’m not satisfied with the product and would like to return it?
- Go to My Account > Completed Orders, press "return items" in the appropriate order and fill in the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- Upon completing the RMA form, you would obtain a return number.
- Send the items back to Cactus and quote the return number at the end of the shipping label, as below:
Harvest One Limited
11D, Block 2,
Koon Wah Mirror Factory (6th) Ind. Bldg.,
7-9 Ho Tin Street, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
- Upon receiving the returned item(s), we will proceed as per your instruction in the RMA form within 2 working days.
How will refund be issued?
Refund can only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. Please note that we are only able to issue refund via PayPal and 2Checkout. For other payment methods such as Western Union money transfer, Moneybookers and MoneyGram, we are not able to issue refund but send replacement unit only.
How will inquiry / complaint be handled?
We promise to reply emails within 24 hours during weekdays (Monday to Friday, HKT). Emails sent after Friday 6:00pm HKT will be answered on coming Monday. Emails sent during public holiday in Hong Kong will be answered on the first day after the public holiday. Kindly take into account of time difference between Hong Kong and your place or residence. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
What about customers who try to abuse the return policy?
Customers requesting serial or repeated returns will be blocked from making further purchases.