Equipped with 4 hot shoe brackets and an umbrella hole in the middle, this cross-shaped flash bracket is an indispensable tool to light up a large sized modifier with multiple camera flashes.
The 4-way bracket is constructed in a sturdy structure to securely hold up to 4 Cactus RF60 Wireless flashes, with the flash head all pointing upwards. You can easily manipulate the flash angle to converge towards the centre or diverse to the edges of a large-sized studio umbrella.
- Quartaflash Bracket (4-way)
- Material: die-cast aluminum
- Swivel adjustable angle: 90 degree
- Shoe mount: 4x hot shoe mount with locking knob
- Umbrella shaft compatibility: rounded 8mm diameter or hexagonal 9mm
- Light stand compatibility: any light stand with male spigot
- Dimensions of cross shaped bracket plane: 23.4cm x 13.8cm x 3.8cm
- Bracket pole diameter: 2.5cm
- Bracket pole height (to the umbrella hole): 15cm
- Weight: 506g