Cactus V5 Wireless Flash Transceiver Single
Cactus V5 is the most reliable wireless flash transceiver for photographers with budget in mind. Want to add one more your set? This packing has one V5 Transceiver in box.
Featuring a new transceiver design and powered by 2 AAA 1.5V batteries, each Cactus V5 unit serves as either a wireless flash transmitter or wireless flash receiver. The Frequency Self-Tune (FST) feature enables Cactus V5 to automatically tune itself to its last working frequency when exposed to extreme weather conditions such as a sudden and large temperature change. Multi-Channel Triggering allows simultaneous triggering of up to four (4) sets of light sources, all controlled through one transmitting unit and camera.
Wireless Flash Transceiver V5 Single **Notes on compatibility:
- Cactus V5 does not work with V4, V2s or V2.
- Cactus V5 does not transmit TTL information.
- Cactus V5 does not work with Canon ELAN 7E, 10D, 300D (Digital Rebel / Kiss Digital).
- Some dedicated flashes (e.g. Nissin Di-622 and Di-466 (Canon and Nikon dedicated versions), Sunpak PZ42x and PZ30, Sigma EF-530/500 DG ST for Canon, etc.) are triggered via system-specific pins instead of the central contact of the hot shoe. Cactus V5 does not work with these flash models. To check whether your dedicated flash unit is compatible with Cactus V5, set the flash unit to M (manual) mode and attach it to a camera of other brand (e.g. attaching a Nikon TTL flash to a Canon DSLR camera). If the flash can be triggered, it will work with Cactus V5.
Tested with the following flash models:
- Cactus AF50, AF45, KF36
- Canon SpeedLite 600EX-RT, 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX II, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX, 200E
- Metz 58AF, 52 AF-1, 50 AF-1, 48AF, 44 AF-1, 36 AF-5
- Nikon SpeedLite SB-910, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600, SB-80DX, SB-28 SB-26, and SB-25
- Nissin MG8000, Di700, Di622 MK II, Di466 for Four Thirds (Olympus and Panasonic), Di866 MK I, Di866 MK II
- Olympus FL-50R, FL-50, FL-36R, FL-36
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Sigma EF-530 DG Super, EF-530 DG ST (for Nikon only), EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST (for Nikon only), EF-430
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AF, 344D, 333D
- Vivitar 285HV, 285, 283 (some has a 600V trigger voltage, check with a voltmeter), DF-400MZ, DF-340MZ
- Yongnuo YN-560 III, YN560-II, YN560, YN462, YN460-II
- Godox TT660, TT560, TT520, CF-18
Specifications (each V5 transceiver):
- Working radio frequency: 2.4GHz
- 16 channels selectable
- Support sync speed: up to 1/1000 second (subject to camera’s sync speed limitation)
- Compatible with all DSLR and SLR cameras with standard ISO hot shoe or PC sync output
- Compatible with portable flashes and studio strobes
- Low battery indicator
- Maximum effective area: 100 meters (328 feet)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Flash voltage handling: up to 300V
- Camera voltage handling: up to 6V
- Power input: 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries
- Connection port: 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-phone
- Standard 1/4" screw mount
- Dimensions: 82mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 37mm (H)
- Weight: 58g
- Designed using RoHS compliant parts and components
- Package contents:
- Cactus V5 Transceiver x2
- Flash Stand (FS-5) x2
- 3.5mm Plug Cable (CA-350) x1
- 6.35mm Plug Adapter (PA-635) x1
- PC Sync Cable (CA-100) x1
- English User Manual x1
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty