Cactus LV5 Laser Trigger
Cactus LV5 is a laser trigger that allows you to do high speed photography and wildlife camera traps. It combined laser and radio frequency technology in one compact package.
Cactus LV5 can be triggered by either one of the followings:
- blocking the transmission between the laser Emitter and Sensor
- removing the object between the laser Emitter and Sensor
It also has the ability to customize Delay and Freeze periods to give precise control of the exact time the camera release the shutter after detecting an event.
Weighting at just over 300 grams and requiring only four (4) AAA batteries to power both the LV5 Emitter and Sensor, it is possibly the most versatile laser trigger to date.
Cactus Laser Trigger LV5
- Working radio frequency: 2.4GHz
- Number of radio channels: 16
- Selectable laser frequencies: 500Hz or 1KHz
- Supported sync speed: Up to 1/1000s (subject to the camera’s sync speed limitation)
- Effective distance between Emitter and Sensor:
- 150m in dark environment
- 20m under strong and direct sunlight
- RF effective distance: 0.3m to 100m
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Camera voltage handling: 0V to 6V
- Power input: Operates with 4 or 8 AAA 1.5V batteries in Emitter and Sensor
- Battery consumption (2 AAA / 4 AAA batteries):
- Emitter: 40 hrs / 80 hrs
- Sensor: Standby 90hrs / 180hrs, Trap operation: 85hrs / 175hrs, Escape operation: 60hrs / 125hrs
- Angle lock tilt: 20° down to 65° up
- Shutter release port: 3.5mm
- Emitter: 92mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 93mm (H)
- Sensor: 153mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 93mm (H) (including hood)
- Emitter: 135g
- Sensor: 175g (including hood)
Cactus LV5 las...Demo of the new product, LV5 laser triggers http://www.gadgeti...
Cactus LV5 in ...by http://blog.reflex-photo.eu full test on http://s.reflex-ph...